Sell WorldMark Timeshare Points
The day has come. You’ve vacationed your heart out and are ready to move on to sell your WorldMark timeshare ownership. While this can be a big decision, it doesn’t have to be a stressful one. SellaTimeshare.com’s innovative timeshare marketplace allows timeshare owners to advertise their vacation property online seamlessly and without a salesperson. Here’s how it works:
- You start by signing up to use our platform and entering in the details of your ownership, including how many WorldMark points you intend to put up for sale and your asking price to sell your WorldMark credits.
- Once you’ve completed the sign up process your ad will appear on SellaTimeshare.com’s platform of websites that receive about a million viewers per year.
- When your ad is live on our network, you can begin receiving offers from real people who are interested in purchasing your timeshare. These offers can come as soon as you post your ad, and are verified by licensed agents from our sister company, Timeshare Broker Associates, to assure they are legitimate and protect you from personal information phishing scams.
That’s it! We’ve made the process super simple because that’s what our customers deserve. Probably why major timeshare industry associations choose to trust us.
Here are a few other reasons to choose SellaTimeshare.com:
- No upfront fees. Keep more from your timeshare sale by cutting out ad fees.
- We’ve received nearly $90 million in offers in the past 2 years!
- Free advertising when you sign up.
- One million visitors to our platform each year looking for deals and timeshare information.
- Support from TBA agents who can walk you through the sales process.
Ready to get started? Create your ad right here.
Why WorldMark Is a Timeshare That Sells
Unlike most other timeshares, WorldMark offers its owners the option to vacation anywhere within its collection of nearly 100 resorts. You aren’t tied to a specific resort for a specific time period of the year. Instead, your unit size, view, and amenities as well as your length of stay are much more flexible. This flexibility is something that buyers love in a timeshare purchase.
Furthermore, WorldMark is owned by Wyndham, one of the largest timeshare companies in the world. Collectively the company has more than 900,000 owners and members!
WorldMark Scam Watch
WorldMark is one of the few timeshare companies that has developed a team to fight WorldMark timeshare resale scams. This team is called the WorldMark by Wyndham Scambusters team and it works to protect Worldmark owners from unethical resale, rental, cancellation, transfer and relief scams. The team has reported heavy scam activity with WorldMark timeshare rentals recently.
The typical rental scam involves a phony company offering to rent out your WorldMark timeshare for cash, but requiring a ‘small’ fee to complete the rental. The phony company gets the fee and doesn’t rent out the timeshare. The company will say a renter was lined up, but decided to cancel. There will usually be something in the fine print of the contract that says a refund is not required if the renter decides to cancel.
Protect yourself from scams like this by following these guidelines:
- Never trust an unsolicited call from a timeshare resale company offering to sell or rent your timeshare.
- Don’t share your account’s login information with others.
- Don’t believe a timeshare resale company that guarantees a buyer or renter is lined up.
- Never wire money to a timeshare resale company. Use a credit card with consumer protection.
Additionally, it is recommended that you ask for the phone number of the company making the solicitation and then giving that phone number a call. Legitimate companies usually have a voice mail box set up that mentions the company name or someone answering the phone that mentions the company name.
Top WorldMark Credit (Point) Sales
WorldMark timeshare owners have received some amazing offers on our platform of websites. Because WorldMark works on a points/credits system, there isn’t one specific resort that typically receives higher offers over another. Instead, buyers tend to make offers based on the maintenance fee cost or the price per point.
That said, historically, one of the highest offers received for a WorldMark timeshare on our platform of websites was $52,000 for 16,000 credits. At a $3.25 per point cost, this is significantly higher than the norm, but sometimes sellers get lucky. An offer that we’ve historically received that is more in-line with other offers was $23,000 for 63,000 points or $.36 per point.
Some other historically high offers include:
- $39,027 for 6,000 credits
- $30,000 for 58,000 credits
- $30,000 for 57,000 credits
- $28,000 for 65,000 credits
- $28,000 for 168,000 credits
Top WorldMark Resorts
It’s wise to keep a few facts in mind about WorldMark’s top resorts so you’ll have some selling points to respond with if someone tries to lowball you on your credits. The top WorldMark resorts include:
This timeshare resort is within walking distance to Disneyland. Guests love watching the fireworks at night from the Jacuzzis on the roof at the end of a long day at Disney.
Located in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, this timeshare is perfect for those looking to hit the slopes. Guests enjoy the free shuttle to and from the slopes and the indoor and outdoor pools.
This newly renovated resort offers breathtaking views of the pool and ocean from most units. The units are large, the pool has a swim up bar and some suites even have rooftop hot tubs.
Ready to get started? Sign up today!
WorldMark Timeshare FAQ
Can I Sell My WorldMark Vacation Credits (Points)?
Yes! Just because you don’t have a deeded timeshare doesn’t mean you can’t sell your WorldMark points and housekeeping tokens on the resale market. If you browse through any of the WorldMark For Sale pages such as this one you’ll see that all of the advertisements show the number of points.
When Will My Timeshare Sell?
Like most products, the lower it is priced the faster it may sell.
Can I Cancel My Ad with SellaTimeshare.com After My Timeshare Points Have Sold?
Absolutely! In fact, you may cancel at any time.