Sell Hilton Timeshare
Ready to sell your Hilton timeshare? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve been helping timeshare owners sell their Hilton Grand Vacation Club points on our resale timeshare marketplace since 2000. Take a look at some of the highest offers timeshare owners have received for Hilton’s most popular resorts on our platform of websites:
Located just 2.7 miles from Walt Disney World, this resort likely provided you and the family with many lasting memories. If the kids have grown up and moved out, it might be time to sell. We’ve historically received offers as high as $25,000 for this resort on our platform of websites.
Buyers love this resort for its location in Las Vegas. It’s close enough to both downtown and the strip to be convenient, and far enough away to get away from it all at the end of a long day. It’s also one of the few smoke-free resorts in Vegas. We’ve historically received offers as high as $17,000 for this resort on our platform of websites.
Said to be one the best Hilton resorts in Orlando, the HGVC at SeaWorld has outstanding reviews on all of the most popular vacation review sites. Must be why we’ve historically received offers as high as $16,500 on our platform of websites for this resort.
How We Help
We offer a for sale by owner advertising platform for anyone looking to sell their timeshare. When you sign up with SellATimeshare.com, an ad is automatically created for your timeshare and displayed on our network of websites immediately. As soon as your ad goes up it will be in front of thousands of Internet viewers looking for timeshare related information. These Internet viewers may submit an offer to buy or rent your timeshare without paying any sort of membership fee. Notification of any offers received will be sent directly to your email inbox for you to respond to.
Sellatimeshare.com – The Best Choice to Sell Your Timeshare
There is nowhere else that you can advertise your timeshare for sale to about a million viewers per year looking for timeshare related information for $14.95 per month. We are industry leaders and are the only timeshare resale company that allows owners to pay by the month and cancel their membership at any time. Here are a few other reasons to choose SellATimeshare.com:
- Nearly $90 million in buyer and rental offers in the past 2 years
- Trusted by leading industry associations including NTOA, CRDA and more
- 30 days of free advertising
- No salespeople to deal with
Hilton Timeshare FAQ
What happens if I have my Hilton timeshare advertised on SellATimeshare.com and it doesn’t sell by the end of the year?
If you’re worried about your points expiring at the end of the year, you have a few options available to you.
1. Rescue – This options allows you to deposit your points with HGVC and save them for next year. This must be done by Dec. 31. While this will allow you to save your points, you will not be able to resale these saved points on the resale market.
2. Deposit points with RCI – If you choose this option you’ll be able to travel with your points through RCI during the next two years. Again, you won’t be able to sell these saved points on the resale market and you will lose your RCI account if you do sell your timeshare, but at least you’ll have your points banked somewhere that you can use the next year before you sell.
3. Convert to Hilton HHonors points – HHonors points can be redeemed for a variety of things including free stays at Hilton hotels, free flights, car rentals, cruises and more.
Can I sell my Hilton HHonors points on SellAtimeshare.com?
No. HGVC points can be converted to HHonors points, but they cannot be converted back. HHonors points can be given away through the Hilton website to friends and family.
Will My Timeshare Sell?
The lower you price your timeshare the more likely it is to sell. We recommend looking at what other owners have priced their timeshares at for your resort. Use our free market analysis tool for help.
Can I Cancel My Subscription with Sellatimeshare.com After My Timeshare Has Sold?
Of course. You may cancel your membership at any time. This is one of the great benefits offered by Sellatimeshare.com.
Tips to Keep in Mind When Speaking with Potential Buyers
At Sellatimeshare.com you’ll negotiate directly with potential buyers about your timeshare without a middle salesperson. Potential buyers may ask you some questions about the Hilton Grand Vacation Club before buying to help them decide if they should buy your timeshare. It would be to your benefit to be as knowledgeable about the vacation club as possible and some of the updates that have been made over the years so you can better persuade the potential buyer to become an owner. You don’t need to be a walking billboard for Hilton, but you should at least know some of the basics.
Keep the following quick facts in mind when selling your Hilton timeshare:
- Vacation ownership saves them money as a resale and allows them to stay in bigger rooms with more amenities when they vacation.
- Everything is run on a point-based system. This means an owner can exchange their Hilton timeshare through RCI to stay at more than 4,000 resorts around the world. Hilton Vacation Club points may also be converted to HHonors points that can be used for free hotel stays at one of Hilton’s 4,350 hotels. HHonors points can also be used to purchase cruises and airline tickets, RV rentals and more.
- All Hilton timeshare owners become Silver VIP members in the Hilton HHonors program. This provides a variety of discounts and perks such as free Internet and fitness center access.
- Hilton has hotels and resorts in all of the most popular tourist destinations including New York, Miami, Vegas, Hawaii and more.
- The only difference between a resale Hilton timeshare and a Hilton timeshare purchased through Hilton directly is access to Hilton’s Elite Status. This perk is not available to resale owners, but most don’t mind because it only provides a few minor benefits such as discounts on reservations and a different door key design. These minor benefits are far outweighed by the significant cost savings achieved by buying resale. You will save thousands of dollars by buying on the resale market.
Ready to get started? Sign up for your free trial today!