Sell Hilton Timeshare Points
Ready to sell your Hilton timeshare? You’ve come to the right place. Our team has been helping timeshare owners sell their Hilton Grand Vacation Club points on our resale timeshare marketplace since 2000.
We offer a for sale by owner advertising platform for anyone looking to sell Hilton timeshare points with no upfront fees. When you sign up with SellaTimeshare.com, an ad is automatically created for your timeshare and displayed on our network of websites immediately.
As soon as your ad goes up it will be available to visitors coming to our exclusive network of resale websites looking for timeshare related information, and these Internet viewers may submit an offer to buy or rent your timeshare. When an offer is placed on an ad, it is verified by licensed timeshare resale agents from our sister company, Timeshare Broker Associates, to confirm that it is a legitimate offer and to protect sellers from possible personal information phishing scams.
When an offer is verified, sellers are contacted to either accept, decline or counter the offer, which begins the negotiation process. Once an offer is accepted, the licensed TBA agent looking after you will handle the paperwork and complete the sale, again with no upfront fees.
SellaTimeshare.com – The Best Choice to Sell Your Hilton Timeshare
Where else can you advertise your timeshare for sale with no upfront fees to a million viewers per year looking for timeshare related information - plus get support from a licensed timeshare resale broker? We are industry leaders and pride ourselves on offering an automated platform where sellers can create their own ad and also get the help they need.
Here are a few other reasons to choose SellaTimeshare.com:
- Nearly $90 million in buyer and rental offers in the past 2 years
- Trusted by leading industry associations including ARDA, CRTA and more
- No upfront fee advertising
- No ad salespeople to deal with
Some of the Offers Sellers Have Seen for Hilton Timeshare Points
Take a look at some of the highest offers timeshare owners have received for Hilton’s most popular resorts on our platform of websites:
Located just 2.7 miles from Walt Disney World, this resort likely provided you and the family with many lasting memories. If the kids have grown up and moved out, it might be time to sell. We’ve historically received offers as high as $25,000 for this resort on our platform of websites.
Buyers love this resort for its location in Las Vegas. It’s close enough to both downtown and the strip to be convenient, and far enough away to get away from it all at the end of a long day. It’s also one of the few smoke-free resorts in Vegas. We’ve historically received offers as high as $17,000 for this resort on our platform of websites.
Said to be one the best Hilton resorts in Orlando, the HGVC at SeaWorld has outstanding reviews on all of the most popular vacation review sites. Must be why we’ve historically received offers as high as $16,500 on our platform of websites for this resort.
Tips to Keep in Mind When Speaking with Potential New Owners
Consumers may want to know details about your Hilton Grand Vacation Club ownership before placing an offer to help them decide if they should purchase your Hilton points. It would be to your benefit to be as knowledgeable about the vacation club as possible and some of the updates that have been made over the years so you can better work with the potential buyer. You don’t need to be a walking billboard for Hilton, but you should at least know some of the basics.
Keep the following quick facts in mind when selling your Hilton timeshare:
- Vacation ownership saves them money as a resale and allows them to stay in bigger rooms with more amenities when they vacation.
- Hilton Vacation Club points may also be converted to Hilton Honors points that can be used for free hotel stays at one of Hilton’s 4,350 hotels. Hilton Honors points can also be used to purchase cruises, car rentals and more.
- All Hilton timeshare owners become Silver VIP members in the Hilton Honors program. This provides a variety of discounts and perks such as free resort Internet and fitness center access.
- The only difference between a resale Hilton timeshare and a Hilton timeshare purchased through Hilton directly is access to Hilton’s Elite Status. This perk is not available to resale owners, but most don’t mind because it only provides a few minor benefits such as discounts on reservations and a different door key design. These minor benefits are far outweighed by the thousands of dollars in cost savings achieved by purchasing resale.
Ready to get started to sell your Hilton timeshare points? Sign up today!
Hilton Timeshare FAQ
What happens if I have my Hilton timeshare advertised on SellaTimeshare.com and it doesn’t sell by the end of the year?
If you’re worried about your points expiring at the end of the year, you have a few options available to you.
1. Rescue – This options allows you to deposit your points with HGVC and save them for next year. This must be done by Dec. 31. While this will allow you to save your points, you will not be able to resell these saved points on the resale market.
2. Deposit points with RCI – If you choose this option you’ll be able to travel with your points through RCI during the next two years. Again, you won’t be able to sell these saved points on the resale market and you will lose your RCI account if you do sell your timeshare, but at least you’ll have your points banked somewhere that you can use the next year apart from the points you have up for sale.
3. Convert to Hilton Honors points – Honors points can be redeemed for a variety of things including free stays at Hilton hotels, car rentals, cruises and more.
Can I sell my Hilton Honors loyalty points on SellaTimeshare.com?
No. HGVC points can be converted to Hilton Honors points, but they cannot be converted back. Honors points can be given away through the Hilton website to friends and family.
Will My Timeshare Sell?
The lower you price your timeshare the more likely it is to sell. We recommend looking at what other owners have priced their timeshares at for your resort. Use our free market analysis tool for help.
Can I Cancel My Ad with SellaTimeshare.com After My Timeshare Has Sold?
Of course. You may cancel your advertisement at any time. This is one of the great benefits offered by SellaTimeshare.com.