Sell Your Bluegreen Timeshare Points
Ready to sell your Bluegreen timeshare points with no upfront fees to pay? Owners decide to sell for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common include:
- Your lifestyle has changed and you’re unable to vacation as often.
- You’re tired of paying yearly maintenance fees.
- You need extra money.
- You’re unable to plan 9-12 months in advanced to book a room.
- You’ve simply lost interest in Bluegreen resorts or have grown tired of the locations.
Whatever your reason, we’re here to help. Our team has connected timeshare owners with new owners since 2000 and our platform of websites receives one million visitors per year!
How to Sell Your Bluegreen Timeshare
Before advertising to sell your Bluegreen timeshare points, you will need to collect some information about what it is exactly that you own. Questions about ownership are a common problem, but is easily solvable with a quick look at your original ownership documents. When you review them you’ll want to look for the following:
- What is the resort that supports my points? Bluegreen may have issued you points connected to a specific resort.
- Do I have season restrictions with my ownership? Use our timeshare calendar to determine what season may correspond to your ownership.
- What is the anniversary date of my contract?
- What is the due date of my annual fees?
- What Trust Fund is my ownership in?
This information will come in handy whenever you start receiving inquiries from buyers.
What is the Next Step?
Now that you know exactly what you own, you can get an idea of how much your timeshare is worth by using our free market analysis tool. This tool will provide you with an average asking price for your timeshare from all of the Bluegreen advertisers using our platform. It’s a great way to get started.
Next, advertise to sell your timeshare on SellaTimeshare.com so you can start receiving inquiries from prospective new owners.
Once offers come in, they will be verified by licensed agents from our sister company, Timeshare Broker Associates, to prove they are legitimate. The agent will then contact you, so when you receive your first inquiry it’s important to respond as soon as possible to increase the chances that the sale is finalized.
If you choose to accept the offer, the agent will ask you to sign a written sale agreement so all parties understand the details of the transaction, who will be handling closing and the collection of the buyer deposit.
Once the agreement has been signed, you’re ready to move forward with the sale! The closing process typically takes 90-120 days after the written sale agreement has been signed. Read more about the final closing details here.
Reasons to Use SellaTimeshare.com to Sell Bluegreen Points
Here are a few reasons to choose SellaTimeshare.com to advertise to sell your Bluegreen points with us:
- No upfront fees to advertise to sell your timeshare points
- Nearly $90 million in buyer and rental offers in the past 2 years
- Trusted by leading industry associations including ARDA, CRTA and more
- Automated system where you can build your own ad
- No advertising salespeople to deal with and no ad fees to pay
- Support from licensed agents with our sister company, Timeshare Broker Associates
Watch Out for Bluegreen Timeshare Scams
Scams are everywhere in the timeshare resale industry. Fraudsters know that many owners are desperate to sell their timeshare for a variety of reasons and prey upon these individuals to make a quick buck. To protect yourself when dealing with a timeshare resale company, keep these tips in mind:
- Don’t pay someone who calls you out of the blue. Legitimate timeshare resale companies only call individuals that have asked to be contacted.
- Don’t believe anyone who says your Bluegreen timeshare is worth more than you paid for it. This is untrue if you purchased your timeshare from a developer.
- Don’t pay a resale company with cash, check, money order or wire transfer. These offer no consumer protection. Pay with a credit card instead.
- Always ask for the company’s physical address. Scammers will generally not have this information as they often use a P.O. Box as their address.
- Always get your resale advertising agreement in writing and never provide your credit card details over the phone.
As a general rule of thumb, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Top Bluegreen Timeshares to Sell
Bluegreen has built an attractive brand for itself on the timeshare resale market. There are 60 Bluegreen resorts in total spread out across the US and Caribbean and each of these resorts are available to all Bluegreen timeshare owners.
Additionally, Bluegreen is a member of the RCI exchange network, so owners can vacation at thousands of different resorts around the world. Some vacationers may just want to purchase your Bluegreen timeshare to use those points on RCI’s network. For these reasons, all Bluegreen timeshares have the potential to sell on the resale market.
Some of the most popular Bluegreen timeshares include:
This little slice of paradise in Branson, Missouri’s countryside should be an easy sell. With its beautiful views of nearby mountains and streams, buyers in search of a country getaway will love this resort. Some rooms even come equipped with fireplaces and washer/dryers to make you feel at home. Must be why this Bluegreen timeshare has received offers as high as $32,000!
Another Branson timeshare, Bluegreen Resort’s The Falls Village offers a relaxing wooded, countryside vacation. Views overlooking the Ozarks, live concerts downtown and Jacuzzi tub’s in some of the bedrooms, what’s not to love? This beautiful resort has received offers as high as $16,900!
With all of the desert sightseeing and relaxation options, this timeshare has become a popular option for those looking for timeshare in Arizona. Located near Phoenix, there seems to be something for everyone. Horse-back riding, beautiful views and a pool with a three-story high water slide can keep even the most restless families entertained. It’s no wonder this resort has received offers as high as $19,995!
Bluegreen Timeshare FAQ
Once I sign up, how long does it take for my time share to be shown on your website?
Your ad is ready immediately after you sign up! Just enter your ownership information and contact details into our system and our automated platform will build the ad for you. Once it is created, it is live on the web.
How long will it take to sell my Bluegreen Timeshare?
This is largely dependent on the asking price. The lower the price, the faster it can sell.
Can I cancel my membership with SellaTimeshare.com after my timeshare has sold?
Yes, you may cancel at any time. Because there are no upfront fees involved, there is no reason to leave your advertisement live on our site any longer than it needs to be up.
If you're ready to get started selling your Bluegreen timeshare points, click here.