Legitimate & Reputable Timeshare Resale Companies
When you look to do business with legitimate and reputable timeshare resale companies, there are a few things to consider to give yourself the best chance to sell your timeshare and protect yourself during the process.
Important issues when dealing with timeshare resale companies include:
- Contact Information – make sure you have a phone number and street address so you know with whom you’re dealing.
- Advance Fees – because there is a cost associated with advertising and marketing, some timeshare resale companies charge high nominal fees. Do your research and be careful of using companies that charge large fees. View our free subscription service here.
- Initial contact – were you contacted “out of the blue”, otherwise known as cold calling? You don’t want to do business with a company if you haven’t first found them and decided to establish a business relationship with them.
- Longevity – how long has the business been operating? Most successful timeshare resale companies can show a track record of success.
- Process – is there a written agreement in place and how is your credit card information processed? With us, we don't require any credit card information because our service is 100% free! If we did charge a fee, we would never take your information over the phone, which is a dubious practice in timeshare resales.
Our experience since 2000 in the resale business and ability to generate offers for our advertisers has established us as a market leader. With over one million visitors coming to our websites each year, we have the online exposure you need to sell your timeshare.
Through our simple and free service, you can build an advertisement right onto our marketing platform and negotiate directly with buyers. Open your free account to start advertising your timeshare today!